The Transformer Factory at Kaladera is a leading manufacturer of transformers in India. The factory is located in a hot and humid climate, and the owners were looking for a way to keep their factory cool and comfortable.
The owners of the factory decided to use Pronto Panels to insulate their roof and walls. Pronto Panels are a type of prefabricated building material that is made of high-quality insulation and steel. They are also pre-painted, which saves the factory the time and expense of painting the panels themselves.
- The factory is now much cooler and more comfortable. The Pronto Panels are highly insulated, which helps to keep the heat out in the summer and the cold out in the winter. This has made a big difference in the comfort of the factory workers.
- The Pronto Panels have saved the factory money on energy costs. The insulation in the Pronto Panels helps to keep the factory cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. This means that the factory doesn’t have to use as much energy to heat or cool the building.
- The installation of the Pronto Panels was quick and easy. The Pronto Panels were installed by a team of experienced professionals, and the factory was up and running in no time.
- The Pronto Panels are made of high-quality materials and are pre-painted, which saves the factory the time and expense of painting the panels themselves. The Pronto Panels are made of high-quality steel and insulation, and they are pre-painted to match the factory’s existing color scheme. This saves the factory the time and expense of painting the panels themselves.
- Extra space of mezzanine floor: The Pronto Panels allowed the factory to add a mezzanine floor, which has provided additional storage space for the factory.
- Savings in ventilation fan: The Pronto Panels are so effective at insulation that the factory no longer needs to use a ventilation fan. This has saved the factory money on energy costs.
- No need of bubble sheet: The Pronto Panels are pre-insulated, which means that the factory no longer needs to use bubble sheet or other insulation materials. This has saved the factory money on materials costs.
If you are looking for a way to improve the comfort and efficiency of your workplace, then you should consider using Pronto Panels. Pronto Panels are a great option for a variety of industries, including manufacturing, warehousing, and distribution.